The Society of St. Vincent de Paul (SSVP) Holy Family conference was established in 1997. SSVP is lay catholic organisation of men, women, and youth committed to offer person-to-person help to all those in need. The society provides an opportunity for the members to enrich their spiritual life through sharing their time and resources to offer compassion and care for the deprived sections.
Members meet every week to pray, organise and discuss their progress, financial statements, issues and concerns regarding the work in serving the poor in our locality.
- Provide rations for the 12 adopted poor families on a weekly basis.
- Extend medical help regularly for one diabetic patient and heart patient on monthly basis.
- Help in the education of 75 economically backward children every year.
- Organize weekly medical camp for senior citizen in the church premises.
- Visit hospital, prison, old-age home etc. periodically and meets their basis need.
- Mobilize funds through secret bag collection, donations and collection through dump box (outside church) during every 2nd Sunday from parishioners.
For more information contact
Mrs. Nirmala Bosco
Mr. William Joseph
Mr. Jaganathan M (+91-9448180766)